Recent physics presentations
for my "Introduction to lattice gauge theory and
chiral symmetry" course at the School and Workshop
"New Horizons in Lattice Field Theory"
- Confinement, chiral symmetry and the lattice, a review of several nonperturbative aspects of QCD.
- "Anomalies and discrete chiral symmetries." A discussion of the interplay of the three ways chiral symmetry is broken. Includes a technical description of why rooting fails for staggered quarks.
- Video of a
given at the
5th Central European Seminar on Particle Physics and
Quantum Field Theory
- "Four-dimensional graphene and chiral fermions"
- "Local chiral fermions," presentation at Lattice '08, Williamsburg.
- "Why rooting fails," presentation at Lattice '07, Regensburg.
- After dinner talk at
"Quark confinement and the hadron spectrum VII,"
Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada, S. Miguel), September 2-7, 2006.
- Various other slides
- Various still older slides
- "An instance of how far impudence will carry ignorance"--Samuel Johnson
- The rooting war
Fun internet radio sites